No Product Found
- Mono-stage centrifugal pumps with closed impeller and dimensions according to ISO 2858 standards.
- Innovative design and high quality components.
- High efficiency and reduced power losses.
- No product leakage to atmosphere (2 static gaskets only).
- No need for expensive control systems and minimal maintenance cost.
- Arrangement for control of magnetic coupling temperature and pump vibrations.
- Easy assembly due to the reduced number of components and to the modular design of the magnetic couplings.
- Internal lubrication with the pumped liquid.
- Possibility of retrofitting existing pumps equipped with traditional sealing systems (ie.: Double mechanical seal with flushing from a vessel or other accessories - see at the left figure).
- Magnetic coupling in SmCo (Samarium - Cobalt).
- Internal bearing supports are sleeve with bearing in Silicon carbide.
- Chemical and petrochemical processing industries, pharmaceutical and environmental industries, food industries and other services.
- Suitable for pumping of clean, not abrasive, corrosive, toxic, polluting liquids and with bad odors liquids hot or cold.
TBKThe Travaini TBK series pumps are magnetic drive pumps derived from the TBH series. The pump handles clean and non-abrasive liquids and liquefied gases. The TBK series pump is a self priming centrifugal pump with open style impeller. Maximum flow for TBK series is 35 m³/h (154 USGPM) with 16 bar (230 PSI) maximum pressure. Travaini TBK magnetic drive pump series is manufactured according to ISO 2859 & 5199 standards APPLICATION FIELDS • Chemical and petrol-chemical processing industries, pharmaceutical and environmental industries, food industries and other services. • Suitable for pumping of clean, not abrasive, corrosive, toxic, polluting liquids and with bad odors liquids hot or cold.
TBAKMagnetic drive self-priming multistage centrifugal pumps with centrifugal pre-stage with very low NPSH requirements. Capacity to 35 m3 /h, Max. pressure 35 bar - Flanges PN 40
|Model||Capacity USGPM||Max.Pressure Head-Feet||HP / Speed Motor||Spec. Sheet||Performance Curve||Drawings|